Friday, November 21, 2008
Trying something new
So I've decided it is a perfect time to try and do a bow party. Right before the holiday's and I've decided thanks to my brother-law-to try something new. So here is how it works. I'll custom make bows for free! That is right FREE!!! Unless of course I have to ship and then I'll charge shipping. How I'm doing is I'll make them for free but you must supply the ribbon. Say you want two bows, then you bring the ribbon to match whatever you'd like, but the key is that I get to keep the left over ribbon. I won't charge anything for my time making the bows. Say if you'd like four bows, then you need to bring enough ribbon to make 8 bows. That way you can pick out the exact ribbon you'd like. Regulations: no wired ribbon please, only ribbon that is 1 1/2 in or smaller, only ribbon that is flat and doesn't have added items like buttons etc. Can be any kind of ribbon but silk is a little harder to get really cute. Let me know if you have any ideas or questions. I'll be posting soon when and where the bow party will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like fun! I can't wait to hear more about it~
Post a Comment