Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FREE GIVE AWAY!!!!!!!


Okay since I had such a great turn out last time, I've decided to do another give away. This time for a FREE Christmas bow set. The more comments left the more bows get to be given away. Same as last time, for every ten comments I give away a pair of bows. So hurry and tell all your friend cuz the FREE give away will be in ONE week from today, Tuesday December 9th.

6 comments:

Connie said...

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!!!

Heather K said...

I do too! Mine just never turn out as cute!

Head Over Hills said...

I'm in! You are so talented!

Kathleen said...

Count me in. I am planning on coming to your open house too. See you then.

Kathleen said...

I am so sorry. I totally forgot. I had the flyer on my fridge. I realized I had missed it after I put my girls to bed lastnight. I will have to stop by and look at what you have left.

S Semon said...

Pick me!