So I've been super busy making lots of fun stuff. Okay so here ya have it. I can custom make any color tutu with sparkles or not, with matching wings (I'm limited on colors: I have either white, pink, or brown or a combo.) with matching bows.
Very cute! I might have to invest when I get a little extra cash. Oh, you know, Your blog won't let me onto it for some reason. Your family blog, it did before and now it doesn't work. My email is cheri_ross@msn.com
4 comments:
Very cute! I might have to invest when I get a little extra cash. Oh, you know, Your blog won't let me onto it for some reason. Your family blog, it did before and now it doesn't work. My email is cheri_ross@msn.com
Cute, cute stuff. I love the new flowers too. My girls wear the bows you made all the time.
I don't know how often you check this, but if you do tonight (friday), could you give me a call. 731-7367. I need some help with my girls. Thanks
You are so talented! How do you find the time?
Those tutu bows are cool! Those black ones are classy! One of those would look great in an up do or just tucked to one side on a curly do.
Post a Comment