I LOVE the tutu bows! You'll have to bring a stash down when you come for the reunion.........actually scratch that I guess I'll be stopping at your house. Just make sure you have some good inventory for me to look over.
I LOVE the plaid bows and the stripes with the polka dots. You know the way to my heart...that is... pocketbook!
Wow Bethany! You are super talented! Cute stuff. I'll have to remember this for Hannah (my little girl).
love this post braided hairstyles for kids
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE the tutu bows! You'll have to bring a stash down when you come for the reunion.........actually scratch that I guess I'll be stopping at your house. Just make sure you have some good inventory for me to look over.
I LOVE the plaid bows and the stripes with the polka dots. You know the way to my heart...that is... pocketbook!
Wow Bethany! You are super talented! Cute stuff. I'll have to remember this for Hannah (my little girl).
love this post braided hairstyles for kids
Post a Comment