I'm clearencing all of my bows and flowers!!!! I want new inventory so you'll save big bucks! I'm starting my bows out any where from $2.00......Yes you read right, $2.00! For most bow sets and flower sets it will be only $3.00 for the pair! Call now to come look before they're all gone. Monday, September 14, 2009
HUGE sale you can't pass up!!!!!!!
I'm clearencing all of my bows and flowers!!!! I want new inventory so you'll save big bucks! I'm starting my bows out any where from $2.00......Yes you read right, $2.00! For most bow sets and flower sets it will be only $3.00 for the pair! Call now to come look before they're all gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ooh, I should have looked at this link a long time ago. You have some really cute stuff. How do I place an order? Those binky clips would make a great addition to a baby shower gift.
Just give me a ring or email me and you can come look at everything I've got. Look forward to hearing from you Katie.
I haven't visited this blog for a while. I remember you were having the sale but but was fun to visit again today and see that cute header photo of Mckenna again. Oh, my! Where'd the baby go????
great work black women hairstyle
Post a Comment